Eligibility to obtain a Press an media accreditation for the Roadbook 2023 meetings
Only accreditations meeting the following three criteria will be received and reviewed:
- To present a valid personal insurance corresponding to the risks linked to the activity of photographer / journalist on a car circuit
- Hold a 2023 Press Card
- Present a letter of accreditation from an official media, with specific meeting mention
Or, failing that, name the official media for which you are responsible.
Priority will be given to journalists/photographers holding an accreditation letter from an official media, with specific meeting mention.
Access by type of accreditation
- "Photographer" accreditation gives access to the press room and each accredited photographer will receive a numbered chasuble authorising access to the dedicated areas along the track, except for the red zones (see safety briefing).
- "Journalist" accreditation gives access to the press room and the pit lane.
- Each accredited person will receive a security briefing, with the codes of conduct to be respected.
√ By the simple fact of applying for a media accreditation, the beneficiary is informed and acknowledges that our organization cannot be held responsible for any accident that would happen on the circuit during the meeting.
√ He undertakes to respect the safety rules in force on the circuit.
√ Accredited persons access the track under their own responsibility and under the cover of their professional/company/private insurance.
It should be noted that accreditation may not be accepted if the request or the motivation do not seem to be well-founded.
We will not be able to accredit requests made on a private/personal basis.